Monday, November 1, 2010

In 2004 , when I waited my father's came to showed him my new laptop. I heard my mother crying and asked her " why you are crying?" . She told me that my father had died and I was shocked . I got tired after I heard the bad news . After that , I woked up in a hospital and cried alot because I felt graet vacumm . I knew he would not return . I could not stood my life without him because he was every thing in my life my father ,my teacher and my friend . I farewelled my father and I was very sad at this separation.

1 comment:

  1. amoona, this is very sad, indeed. I'm sorry for your loss. I can strongly relate to you through your sad experience as I've also lost my father, few years ago. Not only he was a father, he was also a friend and a very good teacher.

    Thanks for blogging your sad experience. However, please check out your grammatical errors and mistakes as I'm sure you would be able to notice them now. It is easier to notice your grammatical errors when you read your post after a while. Please try and then let me know if you notice any.

    Thanks, again, amoona for your good work.

    Love & Peace!

    ReplyDelete